We have published a lot of trend forecasts from different categories here on Trendstop. You can easily keep up with fashion design trends, fabrics that will be very popular in the coming months, and even colors that are set to be on trend throughout the seasons. It is worth noting that the shopping experiences customers have are just as important as the fashion pieces and products you are offering. 2017 will be the year of mobile fashion shopping.
The number of smartphone users and credit card transactions are continuing to rise, making 2017 the perfect year for mobile shopping to reach new heights. According to studies complied by Rutgers Online and its AACSB online MBA department, there is more than $88 billion in revolving credit card debt today. More customers are also switching to mobile commerce for convenience.
Find out more about how you can benefit from this trend from the Credit Cards and Mobile Payments: What Your Business Needs to Know for Now and the Near Future infographic below.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- Procedure for enrolling in a good distance education University
- The Benefits of Sprinklers and Irrigation systems for Lawns
- Tips to Help You Choose a School for a Career in Audio Engineering
- How to meet all requirements for the student loan facility?
- Guidelines for choosing the best driving schools
This infographic was created by Rutgers Online