A Term insurance is one of the most important and easiest plans provided by insurance plan. It is the simplest form of life insurance, by simplest I mean easy to understand, you don’t have to depend on an agent or a specialised financial advisor to guide you.
Life insurance is one of the most important investments that we all have to do in today’s world. A term life insurance assures that your family’s financial condition will be stable even in your absence. Which means in case you die then a lumpsum amount will be providedto meet your family’sfinancial needs and daily expenses. In this article we will discuss the importance of a term insurance plan in your life.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- Transfer your money safely with the help of money transfer agency
- Guidelines for choosing the best driving schools
- Mortgage Brokers – Broking at Its Best!
- Temporary Staffing – A cost effective way to recruit right candidate
- The RIGHT Thing A Real Estate Agent Must Do
What is a term insurance plan?
A term insurance plan is a pure protection plan. It only provides death benefit to the policyholder. Which means His or her family will receive the corpus amount if the policy holder dies during the policy period. But if the policyholder survived after the policy term ends then he/she will not get any benefit. So the sole aim of a term plan is to secure your family’s financial needs in your absence
Benefits of a term insurance plan
Let’s discover few very basic benefits of a term plan over other insurance plans
- Its low cost – The premium you have to pay is low compared to that of an endowment plan. This is because endowment plans are for savings and term plans only covers risk and provides protection. Also there are many term plans available online. The term plans provided online are cheaper than protection plans provided offline because the cost of agent or any intermediary can be subtracted. One can easily calculate how much premium he has to pay after analysing his/her financial needs.
- Long term cover: Term insurance plan can be chosen in a wide range of terms like – 10, 15, 20, or 30 years. You can choose your coverage term as per your choice. Term plans like Edelweiss Tokio Life – MyLife+ provide coverage up to the age of 80.
- Convenience: Purchasing a term is very convenient. Since the entire buying journey is online you can buy insurance online and also submit his/her documents online. Even medicals will be conducted as per your convenience.
- Riders: Some term plans like MyLife+ do provide riders like Accidental Permanent and Total Disability rider. This rider is a boon because it provides the lumpsum amount if the policy holder meets with an accident and is permanently disabled.
- Payout options: There are term plans which provide an option to choose your payout option as per your needs. This payout option can be provided to the nominee monthly, the entire lumpsum or a combination of both.
- Tax benefits: All term plans do provide tax benefits.
- Overall to summarize an online term plan is a must for the ones’ with dependents or some responsibilities.