Search Engine Optimizers have been becoming an important tool for marketing agents. What should matter and what should not. What is the old school and what is the best practice? How should remember this all in a very tiny mind. Mind cannot handle all these things. If you want your blog to in the top 20 list then it should be very Search engine optimization friendly.
Here are some of the important tips you can use to make your every blog post Search optimization friendly:-
● You should focus on 2-3 long tailed keywords. Do not include dozens of keywords in your one single post. You should limit these keywords due to some reasons.
a. If your post consists of various keywords than unique words then Search engines would penalize your post.
b. It would help you keeping your focus on the goal for your postings.
Keywords with long tail are better qualified as visitors are keeping on looking these types of keywords. You must keep in mind that the title of your blog post should always include at least on long tail keyword or either a simple keyword and make sure that the keyword should not exceed more than 65 characters. The first step of the reader and the search engine would be the post’s title which would determine how relevant your content is. The keyword should be reader friendly and natural. Search engines also take a very closer look to the blog’s address which in technical terms called URL which should be reflecting the title. The URL must be ensuring that the title is relevant to the content Sometimes users trim the URLs. They have to make sure that the keyword is included in it. Meta Tags of description give the information to the blog visitors and readers about the content you have posted.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- After Frustrating Officials, a Longtime U.N. Blogger Has His Access Curtailed
- Off-Page And On-Page SEO Tips
- How to Launch a Successful Blog in 30 Days
- Should We Have This Meeting? – by Wrike project management tools
- SEO Service Provider- What Methodologies Do They Adopt?
● Your Blog Design should be very responsive. All the blogs which are 99 percent responsive are compatible to any mobile running any operating system and any browser. People these days are running for Androids and Opera as operating systems and browsers respectively. Either you are reading a blog on an I phone, I pad, Mac book, Windows, Android tablet, android Smartphone , the source and page layout would be same with some minor changes in the design depending on the screen compatibility. A recent survey and study has came to the breakeven point of mobile users that these 67 percent of the mobile users always return to Google search engine to find an easily readable website if they are unable to find information on mobile WebPages.
Meta Optimization Tool: Meta tag is the extra description which appears on the search results which would let you know what type of information the link is providing to its readers. The Meta description also helps users to decide if they are looking for the right content they are in need. This meta tag description must always include a long tail keyword which would proof as a representative of the main blog.