When we launch new websites, we always expect it to be rank better on search engine. So, we target do SEO optimisation for our new website so that the rank improves on the search engine especially on Google. Since the Google has made a lot of deciding factors to rank a site above others, then we have to follow the rules as well. In this process of SEO optimisation, we might forget some techniques. This is the reason why we have created a SEO Checklist for New Websites so that no strategy slip your mind while optimising your new website as per SEO.
In this list, make sure that you have checked most of the points. Sometimes, it won’t be possible to stick to all but make sure you have covered almost all the points.
- Installing plugins: If you have audience in US, then try to work with Bing Webmaster Tools. Install Google Analytics as it helps you to measure your advertising ROI. It can also tracks video, social networking tabs and other links as well. Google Search Console can be used to monitor Google search results data for your website. In the Google search console, look out for 404 errors, missing links and other technical errors found by Google. You can even have Browseo to find more technical errors on your website. These all plugins can improve the working of your site and it also improves the site rank.
- Embedding keywords at the right places: Nobody forgets to adding keywords but make sure that the readers do not find keyword stuffing abrupt. Keywords should come naturally with the content of your website.
- Title tag keyword: Make sure that your title is eye-catching. Find its CTR (Click-Through-Rate). For this, you can check Google search console.
- The duplicate content: The site should not create any duplicate content. Google Webmaster Tools can seamlessly fix this problem.
- Responsive Rate: Your website should not be too heavy that it takes a lot of time to start. Make sure that it is hassle free even on low end mobile phones and other smartphones. For checking the responsiveness, you can choose net, responsivedesignchecker.com, or responsinator.com. You can check the speed of your website with Google’s PageSpeed tools.These are very powerful tools to test the responsiveness of your website on multifarious devices.
- The Social Network: Do not forget to set up your business on social networking websites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Wise use of synonyms: Synonyms are a must. Always prefer to use the most commonly used synonyms. Put lesser known synonyms at least once in the context. You can ignore those synonyms that are not in use anymore.
- Keep an eye on your competitors: The best way to learn SEO optimisation is to check how your competitors are doing. Learn by observing how your competitor’s website is getting the traffic. Look for the kind of anchor text they are using.
- Link Building: Make use of a high quality link build service. You can push your site higher up in Google search results by having as many highly authoritative sites linking back to your site as possible based on keywords that you’d like to target.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- How to meet all requirements for the student loan facility?
- How to Ensure Data Security for Your Business with a Dedicated Server Host
- 5 Awesome Reasons To Study for a Career in Criminal Justice
- Hosting Services That can be affordable by Online Business
- Brief Information About IPv6 Addressing