As a new year is started, so people are keen to know that which are the top 5 best-selling Smartphones of 2015 because in 2K15, mobile companies has launched several Smartphones and the sale of these phones are also high. There are numerous mobile companies who are launching their products in the mobile market, so it becomes quite hard for the mobile lovers to select that which Smartphone would be suitable for him. As people are keen to know about best selling Smartphone of 2016, so here they are:
- OnePlus One: Mobile users become fan of OnePlus’s device because its service is ultimate. The features of phone are very good and it includes 5.5 inch display, 3 GB RAM and 13 MP rear facing camera. Phone is also ship with Cyanogen’s software through which user can install Oneplus’ very own Oxygen Operating System, if they want.
- Motorola Moto G: It is a 2nd generation handset as well as it is considered as best buy device in the mobile market. Its cost is Rs. 10,999 via Flipkart. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64 bit quad core processor, 5 inch 720 pixels display, 1 GB RAMS, 8 MP rear Camera and 2 MP front facing camera.
- Asus ZenFone 2: Asus is Taiwan based company who introduced 4 GB variant ZenFone 2. It is a most powerful phone i.e. Zenfone 2 and it priced at Rs. 22,999. It becomes best selling device in the mobile market.
- Xiaomi Mi 4: It is one of a best Smartphone in the mobile world, its features are 5 inch display, 3 GB RAM and phone is made out of metal. Moreover, the phone is of Rs. 17,999. It is one of best device in the Asian country, mobile lovers love this mobile because of its features and specifications.
- Micromax Canvas Silver 5: Canvas Silver 5 has 4.8 inch screen with AMOLED display, 2 GB RAM, its frame is made of aluminium, it runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop, 4G LTE connectivity and it is 5.1 mm thick. In addition, phone is available in Black as well as in white colour, so buyers can buy black or white colour phone of their own choice. Cost of this phone is Rs. 17,999
2k16 is started, lots of mobiles are launched in 2k15 and all mobile companies has launched their different-different products but the users only like the products which has attractive features and essential specifications which meets with their requirement. Thus, these phones have all the features which are required by the mobile users as well as it comes within the budget of the people.