As a new year is started, people are keen to know which are the top 5 best-selling Smartphones of 2015 because in 2K15, mobile companies have launched several Smartphones and the sale of these phones is also high. Numerous mobile companies are launching their products in the mobile market, so it becomes quite hard for mobile lovers to select which smartphone would be suitable for them. As people are keen to know about the best-selling Smartphones of 2016, so here they are:
- OnePlus One: Mobile users become fans of OnePlus’s device because its service is ultimate. The phone’s features are excellent, and it includes a 5.5-inch display, 3 GB RAM, and a 13 MP rear-facing camera. The phone is also ship with Cyanogen’s software through which users can install Oneplus’ very own Oxygen Operating System if they want.
- Motorola Moto G: It is a 2nd generation handset as well as it is considered as best buy the device in the mobile market. Its cost is Rs. 10,999 via Flipkart. It has Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64 bit quad-core processor, 5 inches 720 pixels display, 1 GB RAMS, 8 MP rear camera, and 2 MP front-facing camera Icas Network.
- Asus ZenFone 2: Asus is Taiwan based company that introduced a 4 GB variant ZenFone 2. It is a most powerful phone, i.e., Zenfone 2, and is priced at Rs. 22,999. It becomes the best-selling device in the mobile market.
- Xiaomi Mi 4: It is one of a best Smartphones in the mobile world; its features are a 5-inch display, 3 GB RAM, and the phone is made out of metal. Moreover, the phone is Rs. 17,999. It is one of the best devices in the Asian country; mobile lovers love this mobile because of its features and specifications.
- Micromax Canvas Silver 5: Canvas Silver 5 has a 4.8-inch screen with an AMOLED display, 2 GB RAM; its frame is made of aluminum, it runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop, 4G LTE connectivity, and it is 5.1 mm thick. In addition, the phone is available in Black as heulandite color buyers can buy a black or white color of their own choice. The cost of this phone is Rs. 17,999
RELATED ARTICLES :
2k16 is started, lots of mobiles are launched in 2k15, and all mobile companies have launched their different-different products. Still, the users only like the products with attractive features and essential specifications that meet their requirements. Thus, these phones have all the features required by the mobile users and come within the budget of the people.