If you’re the use of blogging as one of your techniques to your Network Marketing business, I advise using WordPress.Org as the platform on your blog. A weblog is just any other type of website, besides that, it is a good deal simpler to create and replace than an ‘ordinary’ internet site. Creating a web page the usage of WordPress is nearly similar to writing a piece of writing in Word for Windows or every other modifying application. In this article, we describe 5 motives why you must use WordPress.Org to your blog.
Two main styles of platforms for developing a weblog are:
1) A “Server Side Web-Based” application absolutely controlled by your Web host and through YOU. Examples of those are WordPress.ORG, MovableType, TypePad, and others. It’s critical to have this sort of weblog if you’re doing business on the net, as it turns into your asset, and cannot be taken far away from you. In contrast, the web-based applications may be taken far away from you and not use a caution, and also you won’t ever get it back again.
2) A “Web-based totally utility” that is controlled by way of the internet web hosting network. Examples of these are Blogger, WordPress.COM, Wetpaint, Mindsay and several others.
Following are Five Good Reasons to Use WordPress.Org
Reason Number 1: The Search Engines love WordPress blogs
With only a little information approximately key phrases and search engine optimization, it’s VERY clean to get indexed by Google on your keywords.
The fine way to have Google index (have it indexed in Google) your new WordPress blog, is to post your blog’s RSS feed to a few serps. Don’t fear approximately what an RSS feed is, in case you do not know. You do not need to recognize what the whole lot method, you simply need to recognize what to do with it.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- top 5 Phones with Fingerprint Scanner
- 3 Reasons Why Blogging is Your Most Powerful Branding Tool
- Your Bank and Business Financing – Reality Check
- What To Look For When You Buy Your First Domain Name
- Why WordPress for Blogging?
So, after you create your weblog and your first weblog put up:
Type within the URL of your blog in the Address Bar of your Web browser (preferably Firefox).
Once your weblog is displayed, appearance to the proper of in which your URL is typed and you ought to see a bit orange box.
Click on the orange box and your net browser should open up the RSS feed of your weblog. The textual content displayed may seem like gobbledegook, however, do not worry approximately that. The search engines can interpret what is written for the RSS feed.
Copy that RSS Feed URL and Paste it into Notepad or your preferred Text Editor.
Now, visit Feedage.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you simply copied into your Text Editor.
Now visit Feedagg.Com and Submit your Blog’s RSS Feed URL you just copied into your Text Editor.
The next day – after submitting your feed as defined above – Look in Google’s index to peer in case your Blog is listed. To discover your blog on Google:
Go to the Google Search Engine at Google.Com
In the Search box, kind of the following:
website online:yourblogurl.Com (update yourblogurl.Com with the URL of your weblog)
After clicking on the Google Search button, your weblog URL must be indexed, because of this that Google has indexed your weblog. This means that your blog will be positioned someplace in the Google listings.
Reason Number 2: Using WordPress will prevent plenty of time
WordPress will save you a whole lot of time for the subsequent reasons:
1. It is without a doubt fast and Easy to put in. WordPress takes approximately five seconds to install right away, provided you’re the usage of a web hosting organization which allows you to do an immediate installation. Make certain you get an internet host that has “CPanel” – if the internet host has it, they’ll kingdom that it has CPanel on their Feature web page.
2. It has a clean to apply management interface, which allows you to find things quickly and paintings more efficaciously.
Three. It’s very smooth to improve. Most of the time, you may simply click at the “upgrade button” and WordPress will deploy the upgrade mechanically.
Four. It is first rate clean to preserve track of remarks and moderate, approve, and disapprove of them.
Five. There are applications that you may absolutely “plugin” (with a few clicks in your mouse) for your weblog. These programs are known as “plugins” and allow your weblog to without difficulty do all types of different things, including back up your database, make comments appearance distinctive, allow for social interactivity like “tweeting your posts” or “sharing a submit with Facebook”.
6. Save your self-loads of time by preventing junk mail. Use the plugin Akismet and WP-unsolicited mail lose, and also you may not have any unsolicited mail. (or very little besides).
7. And, any other big time saver – you may write your posts earlier and timetable them for the next week or. So… You can simply log into your weblog as soon as a week, set up your posts, then loosen up or move on vacations.
Reason Number three: Search Engine Optimization is furnished by means of WordPress
WordPress makes it VERY EASY to do Search Engine Optimization. Here are some simple hints for making sure your content is optimized for your Blog.
1. Find out what key phrases your target marketplace is typing into the serps, then use those Keywords in your Blog Post Title.
2. Make certain your Categories include keywords, and select an applicable Category for every one of your posts. Select handiest ONE class for each post, otherwise, you will get the Duplicate content material.
Three. Use a Custom shape for your Permanent Links. A Permanent hyperlink is a URL for a weblog submit. The Permanent link (additionally named “Permalink”) consists of your blog name, the category, and the blog put up to identify. For instance, the URL ought to appear something like this: YourBlogName/Category/PostTitle – but, if you don’t choose a Custom structure on your permalinks, they will include numbers and meaningless phrases. This significantly reduces the chances of you publish performing the search engines like google and yahoo, whilst people kind of your keywords.
Change the shape of the Permalinks by way of doing the following:
1) From the dashboard of your blog, pick “Settings” from the left-hand side menu.
2) Choose Permalinks, and pick the radio bullet “Custom Structure”
3) In the field subsequent to “Custom Structure”, the kind in /%class%/%postname%/
By typing the above custom structure, the Permanent Link (URL) for every one of your posts will encompass:
Your Blog name + Category Name + Title Name for Post
Make sure you’ve got a Sitemap on your Blog. Use a plugin to routinely create a sitemap. The following are 2 good plugins:
– XML Sitemap Generator for WordPress
– Dagon Design Sitemap Generator
Use the ones 2 sitemaps together, and you’ll get a Google pleasant and User pleasant sitemap page.
I ought to add masses extra search engine marketing hints for WordPress, however, it truly is enough for now.
Reason Number four: Updating Your Web Pages on your Blog is Very Easy
It could be very smooth to write down and replace your content material to your blog, with WordPress. And, you don’t need to recognize any HTML. If you have owned a regular website (with the aid of what I mean, “no longer a blog”), you could contact your webmaster each time you need it up to date. Or, perhaps you probably did what I did, and found out HTML. And, it would have taken you a protracted to learn the HTML and actually make the internet page look best.
Once WordPress is set up, it is surely clean to add new posts and new pages and to replace them. It’s smooth to add pictures and motion pictures to your blog posts and pages. If you have ever used Word for Windows (or something similar), you may be capable of make a nice searching post on WordPress.
When you edit or write a new put up in WordPress, little buttons are displayed above in which you kind your publish. To exchange your text to bold or shade or something else, just highlight the text then click whichever button required. If you want to format your heading, the kind in and spotlight the textual content you simply typed, then click on at the “pull down arrow” in which it says Paragraph.
Practice a bit earlier than you put up your publish. There is a button you can click on to “View you publish” earlier than publishing it.
Reason Number 5: It’s Easy and Simple to make your Blog appearance Great
The WordPress developers have made it without a doubt easy and clean to make your blog look beautiful. And, there are so many different methods your weblog can appearance. Something referred to as a “Theme” or a “Template” is used to quite up to your blog after you have installed it.
There are literally masses of topics you may choose from, many are free and there also are a number of paid themes. The paid topics often have features that are not available on the loose issues.
You may have any website constructed with WordPress, get the blessings of having it seen quick by using search engines, and no-one will are aware of it’s been built using WordPress. If you’re new to blogs, I endorse taking off with putting in a loose subject yourself. It’s very easy and simple!
There are basically 3 methods to get your self a Theme (also referred to as Template) to make your weblog appearance wonderful:
Install it yourself from the Administration region of your weblog.
Download a Theme from someplace on the Internet, then Upload it from the administration vicinity of your weblog.
Have someone else installation and personalize your blog for you.
How to Install the blog your self
There are 2 ways to do this – pick a loose subject matter from the administration area of your weblog, or find a loose or paid topic by using searching through the issues to be had.
1. Select Theme from Admin location of WordPress
Once you’ve logged into your weblog, click on on “Appearance” from the Left aspect menu, then on “Themes”. From the huge Tabs on the top of your admin region, make sure “Install Themes” is selected. See wherein it says “Feature Filter Find a theme primarily based on precise capabilities”?
Tick some of the little boxes, to have a selection of themes displayed, as a way to select. The much fewer bins you select, the greater picks you’ll have.
For example, I selected orange and a pair of columns, then clicked on the button “Find subject matters” and were given quite a pleasing selection. All you want to do now is click on installation to put in the subject matter you need. Easy Peasy!!
2. Download a Theme
The professional WordPress.Org web page has over 1,000 themes you may choose from. Simply pick your theme and click on at the Download button. If you store it on your desktop, you may discover it easily. After downloading the subject matter to your computer, upload it from the administration vicinity of your weblog and click on the button to install as described underneath:
From the “Install Themes” vicinity, click up the top where it says “Upload”.
Click the “Choose File” button, choose your File and click on the “Install Now” button.