An idea popped out in my mind’. When we talk about Brain, it is one of the most significant body parts in our Human Body as it is the storage box of the whole process. From the memories to the ideas, all work is done by the brain. Whenever we get stuck by something or when we face some pain, how do we get to know? The function inside our brain which is known as Reflex Action makes us feel in micro seconds. Brain power should always need to keep upgraded as it plays a lot major roles in our life. Either exams or business meetings, we need an immense support from our brain to remember all the key points so that it becomes facile to continue with the flow.
To keep off the diseases, we ourselves need to take a proper Balanced Diet which will ultimately be a result of a Healthy well being. Let’s now talk about some important foods which will help us to boost our Brain Power and make our minds sharper and concentrated.
To feed our brain the healthy nutrients, here arewhich will provide us the best of healthy food compounds. Various options can be find on an online supermarket stores rather than the regular departmental stores.
- Almonds: We often get to hear from our elders that eat few almonds daily and your brain will become sharp and focussed. Besides rich in memory, almonds are also rich in Vitamin E which protects the brain and makes it healthier naturally.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Are you forgetting something or feel like you are unable to remember things like before? These pumpkin seeds contain a mineral called Zinc, which is rich in sources and plays a vital role in memory and overall functioning of brain. Find best available for all items.
- Broccoli: This is a vegetable very few people fond of. People are not aware of the health benefits of broccoli. A chemical, ‘Sulfurophane’ that aids in detoxification and helps in reducing inflammation is present in Broccoli.
- Spinach: A rich source of brain-protective antioxidants in spinach which simplifies the damage of brain problems. Moreover, presence of Vitamin K controls the blood clot and binds the calcium in bones and tissues in the body.
- Eggs: Eggs contain cholesterol which is an essential component of brain cell membrane and also serves as a brain – protective antioxidant. Choline which is present in eggs linked to better memory and mental functions. Adequate amount of eggs should be taken for the brain power to boost up.
- Dark Chocolate: Excess of everything is bad but yes dark chocolates are an excellent brain-boosting compounds packed with flavonoids, caffeine and antioxidants. According to researchers, dark chocolate is a mood booster and increases positivity to the ones who eat it. Also, it enhances the learning and memory power of the brain.
- Coffee: As many of us are aware of the qualities of a cup of coffee that it transforms a dull mood into an active one. The caffeine in coffee is beneficial for not only our brain but also increases alertness, boosts up the mood, sharpens up the concentration and also protects against Alzheimer’s. A cup of coffee is a significant reason for people who usually gets together for any professional meet as the properties of caffeine opens the mind and works in a proper way.
- Fish: Fatty fish is often on the top of the list when we talk about brain foods. Around 60% of our brain is made of fat among which a small portion is the omega-3 kind. Omega 3-s used by our brain to build brain and nerve cells which in result to learning and memory. Fatty fish is an excellent food for brain health as it provides gray matter which contains most of the nerve cells that control decision making power, memory and controls emotions.
- Walnuts: Vitamin E, omega – 3 fats, copper, manganese, and fiber are included in walnuts which results in a good brain health and supportive gut bacteria. To keep the mental level sharp and active, intake of walnuts are necessary. They are also rich in antioxidants that can help us fight oxidative damage inside our body. The polyphenols present in walnuts plays a vital role in decreasing stress and inflammation.
- Red Wine: While the daily routine goes on, we forget to list up the do’s & don’ts for our healthy living. Red Wine although an alcohol but can have moderately to ward off the infections and to make our immune system strong enough to fight with all the diseases. Red Wine also acts as a blood thinner and lowers the risk of clotting and can prevent brain clots and more diseases.
When our brain is feeding well, it is our duty to feed it even healthier and boosts its power.