The competition of JEE Main is not unknown, and almost everyone is acquainted with the fact that the exam is very tough and is getting tougher with every passing year. If we consider the competition concerning JEE Advanced, many candidates do not get shortlisted to appear for it due to their inability to crack JEE Main. Still, one cannot neglect the high competition of JEE Advanced.
Almost 11,76,564 candidates have applied for the, scheduled to be held in April. Candidates can expect they’re admit cards from the second week of March only from the official website.
Competitive exams give the students an edge in getting into reputed educational institutions like the IIT’s. They must prepare well for the same as it will be the stepping stone towards the advent of a new opportunity in life. So all the IIT aspirants get ahead and crack the exam by studying these books, which are mandatory for the aspirants.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- Internships in the Entertainment Industry to Boost Your Career
- CBSE X boards: Huge drop in Delhi’s pass percentage
- 10 Top Ways Educational Interactive Games Can Benefit Your Child
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your IELTS
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Get University Education from your Parents