Nokia 7 Plus was released last month in the Indian market exclusively on Amazon.in. This smartphone by HMD Global is priced at mid-range but it is slightly higher than its competitors. However, it is undoubtedly one of the best Android smartphones in the mid-range Indian smartphone market. There are some amazing offers on Nokia 7 Plus on Amazon.in, which is the exclusive partner of the smartphone for online retail in the country. Customers can avail benefits as much as Rs. 10,000 from the site on the purchase of this phone. One can avail various Amazon credit card offers while making the purchase and the same have been mentioned below.
Offers on Amazon for Nokia 7 Plus
- 10% cashback on ICICI Bank credit and debit cards on the purchase of the smartphone from the website. This offer is valid on or before May 15th. However, the maximum cashback for this offer is Rs.2, 600 per card.
- Extra cashback for new Airtel subscribers of Rs.2, 000 under Airtel’s ‘Mera Pehla Smartphone’ program on the purchase of this smartphone. An additional benefit for all Airtel subscribers is that they can avail a free subscription to Airtel TV till December 31, 2018.
- Free 12 months damage insurance by Servify
- Options for No Cost EMI option up to 12 months on credit cards of all leading banks
- Free customizable print or 20% off on Moments & Memories
- Customers can avail 25% discount on domestic hotel bookings made on the website or mobile app of MakeMyTrip. The maximum amount that can be availed through this offer is Rs. 5000
Nokia 7 Plus: Price and Specifications
The Nokia 7 Plus in India is priced at Rs. 25,999 and the smartphone is available in two different colour themes, the first one, Black and Copper while the other one is White and Copper. Customers can also purchase this phone from the Nokia shop online, apart from the Indian website of Amazon.
The different unique features of this smartphone make it stand out from all other phones. This is Nokia’s first mid-range Android smartphone by HMD Global. It has a 6-inch IPS LCD display with a modern 18:9 aspect ratio display. The resolution for the display screen is 1080 x 2160 Full HD+ resolution and 1500:1 contrast ratio. The display is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass 3 which is laminated and polarized. This smartphone is machined from a solid block of aluminium of the series 6000.
There is a ceramic-feel coating along with subtle curves which help provide a solid grip for the users. The copper tone for Nokia 7 Plus is at the sides as well as around the rear cameras, fingerprint sensor, and lastly on the Nokia logo at the back.
The smartphone boasts of a Snapdragon Qualcomm 660 octa-core processor which is clocked at 2.2 GHz. It has a Hybrid dual sim configuration and no extra slot for a memory card. The internal storage of the phone is 64 GB and it features a 4 GB RAM.
This mid-range smartphone also provides a dual back camera of 12 MP + 13 MP and has 2x optical zoom along with 4K video recording. There is a 13 MP selfie-camera too with facial recognition feature. The special feature of its camera is the new Pro Camera mode. With his mode, users can adjust the white balance, focus, ISO, shutter speed and exposure compensation as per their requirements. The battery has a capacity of 3800 mAh and 4G VoLTE is supported on the SIM 1 slot. Nokia ensures that very soon they will come up with the VoLTE support for the SIM 2 slot as well.