Whether you want to show your business partners some appreciation for a continued partnership, your employs gratefulness for their hard work, or your clients some love for their loyalty, corporate gifting is the way to go. Make sure that your gift is one that will be remembered and used not forgotten and discarded. Listed below are a few tips to help you in this endeavour-
- Check corporate policies- some companies may have strict policies that prevent their employees from accepting gifts from other companies or even each other as this may be constituted as asking for attention. Make sure that the business partner you are looking to gift that expensive bottle of wine to does not have such policies implemented or you may just find your gift being given away to charity instead
- Spread the cheer- In the case that your business partners are constrained by strict company policies, you can always opt for gifts that can be utilised by the entire office. Of course, this means that the bottle of wine will have to be replaced by something that is more shareable like a basket of fruit. While this is not the best gifting idea, it will at least be indicative of your appreciation
- Give your own gifts- No, this does not mean you have to sit and handcraft every gift you send out. If you yourself are a company or brand, try to give your own products and services as gifts to those you want to appreciate. In addition to increasing the brand’s recall, recognition, and presence, it will also lend a certain personal touch to the gift.
- Make it practical- try not to give gifts that simply have your brand’s name and the individual’s name on it to be placed in a showcase. Instead, try to gift items that are practical and will be used regularly. This will leave them feeling more appreciative of you and maybe even lead them to looking forward to interacting with your brand in the future.
- Don’t be over the top- although corporate gifts are a good way to promote your brand image, they will not be appreciated if the gift itself is dominated by the company’s logo and signage all over. Try to keep it to a minimum but still be visible. You can explore different types of gifts in order to see which works best for you
- Give a gift, not diabetes- what this essentially means is gifting longer lasting gifts that can be used are better than perishables like chocolates and sweets. Additionally, those in the corporate world will be more appreciative of healthy alternatives to sweets.
Promos Canada is a great place to go to source corporate gifts for your employees, business partners, and clients alike. In addition to being well priced and offering a wide range of products, they also offer shipping worldwide. Click on http://promoscanada.com/ to call their representatives and also look at the wide range of products available.