Whether you want to show your business partners some appreciation for a continued partnership, your employee’s gratefulness for their hard work, or your clients some love for their loyalty, corporate gifting is the way to go. Make sure that your gift will be remembered and used, not forgotten and discarded. Listed below are a few tips to help you in this endeavor-
- Check corporate policies- some companies may have strict policies that prevent their employees from accepting gifts from other companies or even each other. This may be constituted as asking for attention. Make sure that the business partner you are looking to gift that expensive bottle of wine to does not have such policies implemented, or you may find your gift being given away to charity instead.
- Spread the cheer- If strict company policies constrain your business partners, you can always opt for gifts that the entire office can utilize. Of course, this means that the bottle of wine will have to be replaced by something more shareable, like a basket of fruit. While this is not the best gifting idea, it will at least be indicative of your appreciation.
- Give your own gifts- No, this does not mean you have to sit and handcraft every gift you send out. If you yourself are a company or brand, try to give your own products and services as gifts to those you want to appreciate. In addition to increasing the brand’s recall, recognition, and presence will also lend a certain personal touch to the gift.
- Make it practical- try not to give gifts that have your brand’s name and the individual’s name on them to be placed in a showcase. Instead, try to gift items that are practical and will be used regularly. This will leave them feeling more appreciative of you and maybe even lead them to look forward to interacting with your brand in the future.
- Don’t be over the top; although are a good way to promote your brand image, they will not be appreciated if the gift itself is dominated by the company’s logo and signage all over. Try to keep it to a minimum but still be visible. You can explore different types of gifts to see which works best for you.
- Give a gift, not diabetes- what this essentially means is gifting longer-lasting gifts that can be used are better than perishables like chocolates and sweets. Additionally, those in the corporate world will be more appreciative of healthy alternatives to sweets.
Promos Canada is a great place to go to source corporate gifts for your employees, business partners, and clients alike. In addition to being well priced and offering a wide range of products, they also offer shipping worldwide. Click onto call their representatives and also look at the wide range of products available.