In their latest report, the International Monetary Fund, updated September 12, 2017, is very bullish about the global real estate market. The continues to recover steadily from the slump of 2009-10 and has reached close to the 2008 Q1 level. in most countries, with Serbia and Iceland witnessing the sharpest growth. Credit availability has also improved significantly, with the Philippines, Hong Kong, and the Slovak Republic leading this list.
Property Investment Can Give You Good Returns
Now is a good time to invest in a property. As a landlord, you can generate a steady second stream of income by renting it out. With the prices increasing and the future looking good, you can sell it off later at a premium. But you will need a large amount of money to buy the property. For most people, the only option is to take a loan.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- Bringing Your Delivery Service Into The Modern Age
- Which SEO Techniques Can Increase Visitor Count On Your Website?
- 5 Ways to Prepare Your Business For Winter Weather
- The Best Way to Prepare for Your IELTS
- The Benefits Of Document Destruction and Secure Shredding For Your Business
There are many ways to finance a property purchase, and there are specific criteria that you will have to meet before you can get that loan. Here are your options –
Property Finance Options
- Bank Loans – Home mortgage financing is the most popular capital-raising method. You have to make a down payment of 20% of the property’s purchase price, but some lenders ask for a down payment of 30%. This is a long-term loan where you must repay the balance amount and the interest every month for many years. Lenders will analyze your income, credit history, and credit score to determine whether you qualify for the loan. The are strict.
- Tapping the Equity of Your Home – This works best for homeowners planning to buy a second property as an investment. The value or equity of your home has escalated since your purchase because of rising realty prices. You can pull this equity out of your home with a . You might be able to borrow up to 80% of the current equity value of your home. You don’t have to pay back the reverse mortgage loan. It is paid back when you vacate or sell the property.
- Fix-and-Flip Loans – These short-term loans let you renovate to put the property into the market and sell it. These are by moneylenders. But sometimes, you can also get the money from realty crowdfunding platforms. It is easy to get these loans because the primary concern of the lender here is how much money your home can fetch and profitability and not your income, credit score, and history.
Property investment is a big decision, but the payoff is good if you do it correctly. The real estate market is predicted to keep growing steadily. Find the best option to finance the purchase to gain from investment opportunities that can give you a great return in a few years.