Cooking is an art and pasta making can be termed as one of the toughest forms of this art (though it looks and sounds easy). From boiling the pasta well to choosing the right ingredients, a lot goes into achieving delicious pasta. Serving as an easy weeknight dinner, pasta is loved by one and all.
Recently bought a noodle and pasta maker from KENT? Looking for some fabulous pasta recipes to surprise your better half after a long day at work? Well, to your rescue, here we have listed four delicious and easy-to-make pasta recipes that you will instantly fall in love with.
Kale Pesto (Serves 2)
- Kale leaves – chopped (4 cups)
- Fusilli (corkscrew shaped pasta – 450g)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (3/4 cup)
- Olive Oil (1/3 cup)
- Frozen shelled edamame (1/2 cup)
- Toasted Pine Nuts (1/4 cup)
- Garlic Clove (1)
- Salt according to taste
- Add kale (chopped) to boiling water and cook for 30 seconds. Rinse under cold water and drain it well.
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 10-12 minutes.
- Whirl Parmesan, kale, garlic, edamame, pine nuts and salt in a food processor. Season it with fresh pepper. Add oil and whirl until finely chopped.
- Reserve 1/3 pasta water and drain the remaining. Put it in a pot with other ingredients and stir until coated. If the sauce looks dry, pour pasta water until you get the desired texture.
- Serve it to your friends with grated Parmesan cheese on top.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- 4 Online Degrees That Can Make You Wealthier
- Mac tips to recover your data quite easily with Mac recovery software
- 10 Interesting Historical Facts About Uncharted 4’s Pirate King, Henry Avery
- Is It Time to Get a Professional Design for Your Blog?
- How Adding Glass Door-Fronts to Your Kitchen Can Make a Design Statement
Indian Style Masala Pasta (Serves 2)
- Uncooked Pasta
- Finely chopped onion (1 or 2)
- Chopped bell pepper (half)
- Chopped tomato (1 or 2)
- Chopped green chilies (1 or 2)
- Half crushed ginger
- Garam Masala Powder and Turmeric powder
- Cumin and Mustard Seeds
- Curry Leaves, Oil, and salt
- Add pasta, one spoon oil, and salt to 4 cups of water and cook it until it gets soft.
- Drain it well, rinse with cold water and keep aside.
- Put some oil in a deep pan with ginger, green chilies, ginger, mustard and cumin seeds.
- Add onions and stir until translucent. Add finely chopped tomatoes and wait till it gets mushy. Now add garam masala, chopped bell pepper, turmeric powder and salt to taste. Sauté for 10 minutes and add cooked pasta.
- Serve hot.
Zucchini Cacio e Pepe (Serves 2)
- Farfalle (bow-tie pasta 450g)
- Butter (3Tbsp)
- Garlic Clove (1)
- Coarsely Grated Zucchini (2)
- Grated Parmesan (1 cup)
- Black Pepper
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 10-12 minutes. Reserve 1/3 pasta water and drain the remaining.
- Put a large pot over medium flame and melt butter. Add garlic and cook for around a minute. Add salt to taste, zucchini and the reserved pasta water.
- After a minute add pasta and stir in Parmesan.
- Season with sliced pepper and serve hot.
Fusilli with Creamed Leek and Spinach (Serves 2)
- Fusilli (corkscrew shaped pasta)
- Olive Oil
- 1 Thinly Sliced Large Leek
- Heavy Cream (1 cup)
- Coarsely chopped baby spinach (4 cups)
- ½ cup finely chopped basil leaves
- Grounded pepper and salt
- In a large bowl boil Fusilli and drain it when soft.
- Meanwhile, in a deep pan, add olive oil and leek and cook it until soft. Add cream and stir it on a medium flame for about 5 minutes until thickened. Add spinach and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add cooked fusilli to the pan and toss for 2 minutes until it gets covered with leek sauce.
- Add salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Garnish it with basil leaves and serve hot.
We hope we made pasta making easy for you. Now all you need to do is to start experimenting (but, carefully) with your new appliance bought from KENT and try these amazing pasta recipes shared with you. Happy cooking!