There are various tools involved and used during search engine optimization. These could be either paid or free. Some of the common and popular SEO tools are:-
● Spider Simulation: – This tool would stimulate a search engine which would display the contents of the webpage shown exactly as would during a Google or Bing search through crawling. It would also display the link that a search giant would follow.
● Search Engine Optimizing toolbar: – Over 400,000 Webster’s use this toolbar. But why there is huge number of programmers? As a Firefox toolbar, the toolbar pulls out many points of data which are very useful for marketing, therefore it gives us an overview of a competitive highlight scope of market.
● Duplicate page checker: – Your data content could be very much similar with the content on internet. While using antiplagarism software you could be caught. This tool could determine the similarity of contents between various pages.
● Keyword tool for Suggestion: – It is built on a customized database. It also links the volumes searched.
● Back links Builder tool: – You can build number of varieties of back links. It can search various keywords like Adding site, adding link, URL add, URL submitting.
RELATED ARTICLES :
- How To Make Sure You’re Getting the Most Out of Your Online Presence
- The RIGHT Thing A Real Estate Agent Must Do
- Three Reasons Why Online Learning is So Popular
- 4 Ways to Draw Readers to Your Blog
- One blog created ‘every second’
● Redirection Check: – This tool ensures if the redirecting is friendly with search engine or have proper search engine compatibility.
● Cloaking Check Tool: – The tool scans and detect if the content of the website is cloaked. Some website developers make their content cloaking making fool of visitors. This tool helps in catching this.
● Meta Tags for description: – Search engines sometimes use Meta tags for description which would help clicking through with rating. There could be a single sentence to a number of sentences. Each and every page must its own and unique Meta tag for proper description. Meta tags would help in differentiating your webpage with other competitors.
● Rewriting URL Tool: – This tool would help you to convert your WebPages which are dynamic to a static website.
● Keyword Density Analyzing Tool: – The main aim is to keep the level of core focus low. A high density keyword would increase the chances of page would be getting filtered where as the low density keyword would decrease the chances of pages getting filtered.
● Keyword Typo generating tool:- It would help you in generating low competitive keywords so that your money could be saved on Advertisements from PPC
● Robots.txt:- It would alert and inform the search engine for how they should interact with the content indexing process. Search engines are very greedy mostly. They would always index best quality information as much as they can and would keep on crawling until you tell them. These search engines may also allow you to set crawling priorities. But there is a customization option of setting out the level of your priorities in Google Webmaster. The search giant has the highest market share in search. Microsoft and Google are also allowing the use of wildcards in the files of Robots.txt