Repainting your business doesn’t just provide a new look. It means totally revamping your brand and influencing how your clients and customers view you. This requires a lot of thought as this will directly impact your customers. The kind of color you choose, the finishing, and the budget are important considerations. Most importantly, you want to get a decor that reflects your company’s work and style, and people like coming back to. So here are some tips on preparing for a repaint of your company-
- Make a list- The best way to do any work is by preparing a list and keeping track of things when there is a lot to do. List out all the work that has to be done, including the painting area, what you liked and disliked about the previous paint job, the budget, and time.
- Get repairs done before paint- Paint only looks good on a smooth surface. So ensure that all repairs, such as cleaning, scrapping, hand sanding, and the like, are done before the painters are called in. Some situations might call for hiring a third-party contractor for repairs on extensive structural damage and rotten complexes.
- Decide on a color palette– You could opt for consultation for a color scheme and type of paint or decide on a theme yourself that compliments your work environment and services.
- Ask for a written estimate– Free quotes are a norm these days. After a professional painter meets you in person, they should always provide a free no-obligation written quotation and any other information to help make you a well-rounded decision.
- Inform our employees– Inform your employees in advance if the interior walls are also to be painted so that they get enough time to complete or reschedule their tasks.
- Keep the neighbors informed- Since repair and paint jobs come with a lot of dust and smell, keep your neighbors in the loop so they can take some precautions to keep their homes safe from dust.
- Prepare the interior- Make sure you remove all the small, fragile items like electronic devices, pictures, glassware, etc., to prevent any damage before the painters come in. Also, check that all the windows can be opened easily.
- Keep the exterior ready for work- One way to speed up your project is by preparing the surroundings. Trimming the landscaping a little would be very helpful. For any water requirements, ensure the water spigots are in good working condition. Check the exterior electrical power outlets for power tools and designate a safe and easily accessible area where painters can leave their tools and materials.
- Consider Rotten Wood and Drywall Repair- Small carpentry jobs such as repairing and replacing structural and decorative wood components and drywall can be available from professional painting contractors who offer these additional services.
- Discuss health and safety issues- Whenever you hire any professionals to get a job done, always ask for details such as the license, insurance, warranty, product kind, and quality, and the safety guidelines and procedures in place.
CP Painting is located in Mississauga, Ontario. They have been in the painting business for over ten years. They currently provide Residentially (Home Owners) and Commercial (Office, Business Clients.) painting services to Mississauga and surrounding communities. They are well known to provide long-lasting paint in high traffic areas with minimal dust or any inconvenience.